Thursday, February 16, 2012

Southern Utah Winter Landscapes

It snowed overnight here in Southern Utah. I took the opportunity to get out and take some photographs of the beautiful red mountains and snow. I wouldn't categorize myself as a landscape photographer, so these are just for fun.
 I have a few more to upload but the coloring is being messed up when I upload so I'll have to try that later.




As I was driving up the road back towards town I thought the power lines looked so neat, so I grabbed my camera in the seat next to me and snapped this real quick :)

**updated

Since yesterday's photos wasn't uploading properly in Chrome, I'm doing it in Mozilla. If you are using Google Chrome web browser and these photos look purple and dull to you, please check them out in Mozilla instead. Sometimes I can't stand technology.




No comments:

Post a Comment