Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


I'm not doing very well on my New Year's goal to consistently put content on this blog. I've made some goals for myself, one of which is two participate in the iheartfaces photo challenges. This week's theme was "hearts". I don't think I will be entering the challenge, but I still took the photos. I had this idea to draw with chalk a heart on the wood fence and cement wall in my backyard, and then take a portrait of my son with the heart blurred in the background. The first image is basically what I had in mind (except I didn't want to be in it). I had to have my husband take it because I couldn't focus by myself. My son didn't want to be cooperate so this was the best I could muster. 


This edit is slightly different than the first. I need more subjects to photograph other than myself! 



So there it is.. my attempt at "hearts" this week.


I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment