Thursday, February 9, 2012

silhouette

This month for the SUPG meeting, we had a theme to bring a "silhouette" photo. I don't take many silhouettes. I don't love them. I searched for anything worthy to bring to the meeting and the only thing I liked was the photo posted below. I didn't get it printed to bring to the meeting..


This photo is special and has a memory for me. We were working on our house and it had began to rain and storm outside. Dayten (my son) was out of patience that day and so I sat him on the windowsill to watch the rain and listen for the thunder. He loved it. I loved that he loved it. Every time he would hear thunder he would gasp loudly and his eyes would get wide. 

Every photo has a memory.

1 comment:

  1. Teria! I am in LOVE with this photograph! It needs to be on the wall!

    ReplyDelete