Thursday, January 5, 2012

Heritage Days - A Desert to a Dream photos

I am apart of the Southern Utah Photography Guild. We have monthly meetings and at each of those meetings we have a theme and are supposed to bring a printed image that is relative to that specific theme. I was able to go to my first meeting a few days ago. I didn't have even time to print but I was looking through my photos, I think I would have decided on this one for the theme of "Reflections":


Apart of the Southern Utah Photography Guild, I am participating in the Heritage Days Arts Festival. It will be help on Saturday January 14 at the Art Center. I'll be there from 10am-2pm so come by and say hi! Here are the images I am getting ready for the festival. 





and here are my runner-ups:




No comments:

Post a Comment