Friday, January 20, 2012

Photo Cards

I absolutely love to design. Just ask my husband. When I get involved in a project, I'm in the "zone" and can create for hours. Yesterday I got a call from a family member asking me if I could quickly design something for a baby shower she is throwing. Here is what I whipped up in about an hour:



She ended up choosing the second one. Which I like a little better. They are both turned out great. 

Here is the invitation I designed for my son's 3rd birthday party last month:


So ya! I just wanted to share and let you know that I can do custom photo card design for whatever occasion you can think of! I also have a high quality print lab that I work with that offers photo cards on high quality durable photo paper, so it's not just a print. 

I have taken graphic design courses the last year and I've learned a lot about printing and design. I use Adobe Illustrator to design these vector cards. 

Thanks for looking and contact me to make your next card!

No comments:

Post a Comment