Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Years!!!

This year my goal/resolution is to grow and market Teria Photography so that I can get at least 2 photoshoots a month. I also want to blog 4 times a week. It's a lot for me to blog that much, but I think it will push me to take more photographs and expand my business. So here's to more blogging!

I'm doing mini-photoshoots for the month of January, like I've mentioned before, so that I can play and learn the studio side of photography. This morning I did my first mini-session with Skylee and Jaston. They are such adorable kids!

Google Chrome is being STUPID right now and when I post photos, they look horrible and dull, but look just fine in Mozilla Firefox. I don't know what's wrong so here is a sneak peak of Mr. Jaston on my facebook page. His pose reminds me a model for Abercrombie kids or Gap kids or something like that. More photos to come in a few days :)



No comments:

Post a Comment