Friday, February 15, 2013

Website Down / Announcements

I just noticed that my website is not working and I'm so sad about it! I don't know how long it has been having issues.

I have decided to completely re-do my portfolio section of the website. If you need to get in contact with me here is my information:

(435) 632-7382
teria@teriaphotography.com

or you may submit an email through the real estate section of my website (which is working) here:
http://www.teriaphotography.com/contactteriaphotography.html

So for now, keep checking here on the blog for my current work!


As for an announcement, I am due to have my 2nd child in the next few weeks! I'll be taking from now until the end of March off, so if you need to book a session, it will have to be in April or later. I will try to stay in contact through email the best I can while I am on my "maternity leave."

I'm hoping to be able to have my portrait website up soon. Hopefully before the baby arrives! Thanks everyone for your patience and your business! I love you all!!

-Teria

No comments:

Post a Comment