Friday, February 22, 2013

Ty & Ashley Engagement Portraits - St George Utah Wedding Photographer

I'm always honored and humbled when a couple chooses my photography to use for any part of their wedding, even if it is family. Ty is my brother-in-law and the first one aside from my husband and myself to be married out of all of our siblings combined. My husband and I have been the only ones married for 5 1/2 years, so we are super duper excited that we won't be the only ones now! I was super excited when Ashley said that she wanted me to take their pictures! I'm very very very pleased with how these turned out. It was a simple, chill, and relaxed photo session and that's how I like it to be :) Here are a bunch of my favorites:













CONGRATULATIONS Ty and Ashley!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment