Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kynzlee is OnE! | St. George Utah Child Photographer

Ok seriously.. I think this is the funnest one year old session I've ever done. Kynzlee was absolutely adorable and full of smiles and personality. Her mom and I laughed and acted crazy the whole night while shooting these photos. At one point we were in my studio room and our husbands were watching the kids in the other room. They asked us if we turned into animals because we were laughing and making funny noises and such to get Kynzlee to look/smile/laugh. My cheeks were hurting I was smiling so much! 
I love sessions like this because when I edit them, all those memories come back and I get to see a cute girl looking back at me on my screen and I can't help but smile all the way through the editing process too. 

Happy 1st Birthday sweet Kynzlee!!









Ohh ya, the infamous cake smash. She was hilarous! When her mom put the cake in front of her she started licking her lips! So Cute!! Then once she really got into the cake, it was more fun to throw and fling the cake than eat it :) What a blast she had!







Her mom had a wonderful idea of the "O" "N" "E" letters. It turned out super cute! I used these pictures to design her birthday invitation.



No comments:

Post a Comment