Thursday, April 26, 2012

Calvin and Jordan's Wedding Day | St. George Utah Wedding Photographer


The Vesco wedding was fantastic. Jordan's family did a superb job putting this wedding on. I was able to stay the entire day and I enjoyed every minute of it. I was able to photograph the bride getting ready and her mother and sisters helping in every detail. She was absolutely stunning. I photographed the venue and the beautiful decor, the ceremony, formal photos, a few of the bride of groom, and the ceremony with the bouquet toss and cake cutting. I felt so lucky to be apart of their special day. Thank you Vesco and Borst family!

and

Congratulations to Calvin and Jordan!













2 comments:

  1. You did an absolutely fantastic job! Thank you for spending so much time with us and I have to say, we didn't feel like we had a photographer there at all! You blended in so wonderfully! You got so many amazing photos! Love you tons! Keri

    ReplyDelete