Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Crew 843 Photoshoot






I was super excited to be invited to this activity. I have made some pretty awesome photographer friends in this town. In particular, Arianne of AMP photo. She is an incredible studio photographer and I totally admire her work. She texted me about this photo shoot and when she mentioned that she would be bringing her studio equipment, I was there! 
We were photographing a group of girls that do Boy Scouts! These girls go repelling, hiking, have camping trips, etc. Once a year they do a photoshoot!

I was like a kid in the candy store when I arrived and helped Arianne set up the lighting and background. The photos turned out EXCELLENT! I'm so excited about them. My goal one day is to have a studio of my own. 

Thanks girls for letting me photograph you, you are incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment