Monday, October 24, 2011

Behind the Scenes

Behind the scenes at the Snow Canyon Dance Companies photo shoot!
Wow what a blast this photo shoot was! 26 beautiful and talented girls! I was an assistant shooter for my good friend Randi at R. Gardner Photographs.

I assisted in taking portraits of the girls and loved every minute of it, even though my arms were super sore. Earlier in the day I had done a workout with my husband, rode my bike a couple miles, shoveled rocks for our front yard landscape, and then held a 10 pound camera at this photo shoot for almost 3 hours. I was not very smart! But it's all good, I survived happily :)

I just wanted to post some of the behind the scenes photographs I captured that afternoon. As you can see, we all had a lot of fun and hopefully we'll see them again next year!






Thanks Randi for letting me be apart of this! And thanks to Randi's husband Trenton for his help too! He was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment