Friday, October 7, 2011

Addison is One!

Addison is One!
I can hardly believe it's been a year since I've seen this sweet little one at her newborn photo session.
Her mom had the wonderful idea of having this one year photo shoot at the Carousel. Genius! 
What a fun time I had doing this session. I was chasing her all over the place since she is a new walker! 








 Part two of the session we had a cake smash! I've only professionally photographed one other cake smash and it was a blast. I literally could not stop smiling when I was editing these photos. Addie was so cute and wanted mostly just the m&m's, as you can see in the photo below.






Happy 1st Birthday Addison!

1 comment:

  1. I can't even begin to express how much I love the way these turned out...so cute! The cake smash pics make me smile. Thanks...We love them!

    ReplyDelete