Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Siblings. Bass Lessons.

My brothers and I wanted to update a few photos in our parents house for Christmas. Here are a few of my favorites from our small photo shoot.

My brother Tyson:





Christmas Version. Sweet.

And one of my son just for fun :)

My brother Teren:




My brothers are very musically talented.
Teren is a bass lesson teacher! He teaches upright bass and electric bass lessons.
He is seriously one of the best bass players in town. Just ask anyone who knows him or has seen him play. If you are interested or would know anyone interested in learning how to play upright or electric bass, see this flyer for more info: (click on it to view larger)


2 comments:

  1. Teria you are so amazing! The flyer and card look fantastic! Teren is so excited! Thank you so much for helping him!

    ReplyDelete