Thursday, December 9, 2010

Profile Picture

Updating my profile picture.
Since I'm no longer blond.
And I think this looks more professional.

I am an avid reader of the blog Go4Pro. They are doing a contest about the "About Me" section of a photographers website. I decided to go for it because the prizes are just too amazing not to want.
My husband took this photo of me. I like this photo because it shows my personality. Yeah, I'm just sitting there smiling, but I look friendly and genuine. Isn't that what you would want in a photographer? I also look laid back and down to earth (literally! ha!). I know how it feels to be in front of the camera, and I want my clients and potential clients to know that it doesn't have to be a stress fest to get your pictures taken. It should be rewarding and enjoyable.



I will probably update my "About Me" page regularly with new photos of myself. It's always fun to see myself in a photo for once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment