Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Farewell, for now.

I have decided to not do professional photography anymore. Besides close family and friends, the time to stop is now. For a few reasons, my family being first. I need to spend as much time as possible with them. They are my first and most important love. Second, my love for photography is always there, but has weaned professionally this last year. I want to be able to devote 100% and I cannot at this time. Third, I knew having another child (born a month ago!) would rock my world. I wanted to be able to still "work", but it needed to be even more at home and require less of my time. Thus, Airet Graphics & Design was born. My work time is now devoted to that new business. And to be quite honest it's more profitable than photography ever was for me and my family.

I may come back at it in the future. You never know ;)

So for now, I bid you all farewell. Thank you for the many years of success and friendships I have formed. I love you all and appreciate the person I have become because of photography. 

Here's what I'll be taking pictures of:


My sweet new baby boy.

and my other two awesome and adventurous boys.




No comments:

Post a Comment