Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Teren and Julia's Engagment - Photos and Video - St George UT Engagement Portrait Photographer

My brother is engaged! 

We had a beautiful engagement session on a Saturday morning. They were both beaming. They are so excited to be with each other! I'm very happy for them both.


















My brother asked me to film his engagement. Julia didn't know about it! We surprised her a week after they got engaged with the video. It was so fun!

The video is short and sweet. I got started just a few seconds later than I intended (Teren was SO fast!). He kneels down at the beginning, reads her a poem he wrote for her, then proposes. When she hugs him and they stand, she whispers "Yes" in his ear. Awwww! Unfortunately the audio my other brother hid in the bushes behind them failed so we didn't get any of what he said. But I think the video is perfect just the way it is :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so sweet!! Love it!! <3 Congratulations Teren & Julia

    ReplyDelete