Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Snow Family - St George Utah Family Photographer

Aww the beautiful Snow family!

I photographed them on that crazy Saturday where is snowed and snowed!! I thought it would be so pretty do a snow shoot! Kind of ironic that their last name is Snow too hehe. Photographing in the snow was challenging! I loved it though. I had to edit out lots of snowflakes that dropped in front of their faces. And as I photographed, I had to keep my camera covered because the snow was really coming down! I like the challenges though! It makes it a more interesting and memorable experience. So without further ado.. I give you the Snow family in the snow. 






Christy was so cute with her jacket hood on, I asked her if I could snap a few of just her. Isn't she a babe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment