Monday, November 11, 2013

Sadies! Snow Canyon High School

This year I was able to photograph for Sadies again!
Last year was a blast, so I was super excited to do it again!

This year, the theme was "Sadies in the Decades", and I wanted to play off that. The group was going for a 60's Beatles theme, and I immediately thought of wanting to use a sweet vintage VW car or van. 

I texted and called a bunch of people with no luck of finding such a car. But my in-laws found someone with an AWESOME VW van! I was stoked! I loooove old cars!

When I first saw it, I was dying!! That thing was SO rad! It even came with a matching trailer! I should have taken a picture of the trailer. 

So without further ado..here are some of my fav's:
(and I just have to say real quick; I'm not a huge fan of using crazy filters for my professional photography, but in this scenario, I had to! It was a perfect fit.)











No comments:

Post a Comment