Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snow Canyon Girls Soccer 2012 - St George Utah Photographer

Okay, so I'm super behind on blogging. I've been very busy designing and maintaining three websites, and shooting more photo shoots than I ever have before. Over the next few days, I'm going to attempt to blog every single on of my photo-shoots I've done since the end of October. It's a lot, so wish me luck :)

At the end of October, I was invited to photograph the Snow Canyon High School girls soccer team. Honestly, I've never photographed a game before and I was excited! I photographed two home games, one against Cedar High, and the other against Canyon View High. Snow Canyon won both games! My sister-in-law made a score, of which I'm proud to have caught the moment on camera! See picture below.

These awesome and talented girls went on to WIN STATE! So that makes it even more awesome that I got to photograph them during their soccer season this year. Here are a few of my favorites from the two games:



Here is the shot of my sister-in-law scoring!! I love the goalie's expression. 







No comments:

Post a Comment