Friday, December 9, 2011

SUPG Creative Photoshoot

I am so excited to be apart of the Southern Utah Photography Guild! I think I will learn a lot being apart of this group and I will be able to help out the community at the same time. There are some incredible photographers in this group! 

Last Saturday we did a creative photoshoot together with a bunch of beautiful models. Below is Kevin showing us a shot he took.

 It was super super super cold and windy that day. I HATE the cold. But I love photography so I endured it the best I could.
Here is a couple of models and Randi. We got to the top of this hill and the wind killed us! 

Despite the cold temps and wind, I was able to capture some awesome shots:






I was drawn to this model. I loved her red hat and contrasting black shirt. Plus she is gorgeous and had the most beautiful eyes.










No comments:

Post a Comment