Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Family Session: The Merrill Family

I cannot even begin to explain how much this family means to me and my family.
This is my husband's boss' family. We have become great friends since Mike started working and managing Anytime Fitness over a year ago. Sara has been absolutely wonderful and a great friend to me. I'm so glad that I was able to take their family photos! It has been Sara's camera that she has been so gracious to let me use on most of my recent photo shoots. It's super high-quality and I hope one day to be able to afford such a professional set up. You can tell by the photos below of the quality of photos it gives. These are a few of my favorites from our session:



Thank you, Merrill Family!


If you like what you see and want your family photos as awesome as this, contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment