Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Family

I'm a little behind getting these posted..a month behind.
This is my family on my mothers side! All of us. We may be small but we are family!
I love the Snow side. We have so much history. I could talk alll about it but maybe another time.



My immediate family:

My Uncle & Aunt and the only 2 cousins I have on the Snow Family side.

My mother's immediate family:

We took these up at the airport right after Christmas.
The airport has A LOT of history for us.
My mom used to live up there as a kid.
And she could have sworn she saw Rudolf the Red-Nosed reindeer one Christmas Eve night up on the airport mesa.
My grandpa was one of the original SkyWest pilots and flew for many years before he retired awhile back. I got the privilege of being able to be a passenger on his last flight.
My grandpa used to work for SkyWest, his wife, Kathy works at SkyWest, my mom works at SkyWest, and I have also worked there. So it only seemed appropriate that we took photos up there before this airport would be no more.
It's a little sad.. but I'm proud that I got to be apart of it's history.

LOVE You family!

No comments:

Post a Comment