Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christensen Family

Yet again, photos of my family! These are unique however, because I got to use a friend of mine's amazing, incredible camera equipment. Don't get me wrong, I love my camera and the accessories that I have gotten thus far, but wow what a difference upper high-quality equipment makes on photographs.

I always am in heaven when I get to take photographs, no matter what the subject is. This was no different with my own family. We even got my son to cooperate for a little while. You may be able to tell he was a little grumpy in some pictures.

Enjoy...






Look! I went brunette!



Looking so innocent...





P.S.
I know I've been a slacker at posts on here. But I do have more photos to go through and upload just for fun soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment